If your school has set up Consent2Go with Single Sign-On (SSO), no details need to be sent to the staff member. Please see How do I login to Consent2Go? for instructions on how to login directly with SSO.
If your school does not use SSO, an email needs to be sent to a new staff member before they can log in to Consent2Go.
To send this email:
- Click the cogwheel in the top right of your screen.
- Click System Settings.
- Click on the System Users tab. This contains a list of all staff members who have a Consent2Go account.
- Type part of the staff member's name or email address into the Search box, then click the magnifying glass. If it shows “No users found”, please refer to How do I add other staff to Consent2Go?.
- Once you have found their staff record, check the box to the left of their name.
- Click the Send Password Reset Details button in the top right of the screen. An email will be sent to the staff member.
If you have any trouble when following these steps to send login details to another staff member, please contact the Consent2Go Support Team for technical assistance.
If you do not have this button, your school is likely using SSO; please confirm this with the designated Consent2Go manager at your school. If you do have SSO, please refer back to your school IT to resolve any SSO issues.