1. Click on the Cog at the top right of the screen.
2. Select “Communication Log”.
- Communication Summary appears at the top half of the screen with general email statistics.
- Failed emails are listed in the bottom half of the screen in date order. These entries will remain in the Communication Summary for 30 days and are not able to be removed.
- Click the green arrow next to the message to expand the view.
3. To view all communication, click “Communication Log”
- Use the Search box at the top right to find communication for an email address or subject.
4. Click the green arrow next to the message to expand the view. If the envelope is RED, email has failed to send.