Here you can learn how to create / edit / delete different approval streams for different events.
1. Click on the cogwheel in the top right of the screen.
2. Choose system settings
3. Select event parameters
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page for event approvals
5. Here you can Add New, Edit, or Delete a specific Approval by clicking on the Approval Name from the drop-down menu.
Note - If there is just one Event Approval, it should have already populated the drop-down with the approval list.
6. To ADD NEW an Approval Stream - click on the Add New + box - give it a name ( Sports, Express, etc)
- Please complete the approval stream according to school policy. All 5 approver boxes do not need to be filled. If you have various Head of Departments, only fill in the Title - this will prompt the organizer to enter the specific HOD they require.
- More than one email can be added within one approval box. For example, if only one staff member out of three is required to approve, the three emails can be added within the one box. This will send an email to all three emails, though only one out of the three emails will require approval. Example as shown:
- When creating approvals, you can create them according to the Student Groups for example - Year 6, etc. Depending on what type of events your school organizes, please try and add names and emails into - Incursion, Excursion, Interstate, Intrastate, and International - That will ensure that Approvals don't get Express Approved
7. If all three staff members need to approve the event, add the staff members as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd approvers by their rank. Please include their - Names, Titles, and Email Addresses addresses
Please see below:
6. To EDIT an existing approval - Click the edit tool for your specific event type (Incursion, Excursion, Intrastate, Interstate, International)
This will allow for the Incursion Proposal and Planning to be edited
7. A pop-up will appear for you to amend the Name, Title, and Email of the Approvers
9. If you tick the confirm button on the left, the approvers will receive an email confirming they have approved the Event
10. If you wish to create an express Approval Stream, please tick the express box on the right; this allows approvers to skip past the planning stage
11. Once you are happy with the Proposal and Planning of the specific Event type, click save
12. Depending on the Approval policy of the school, You can then repeat this process - Proposal and Planning for different types of Events - Incursions, Excursions, Intrastate, Interstate, and Overseas
13. To DELETE an approval - click the Approval Stream you wish to delete from the Drop Down Menu. Scroll down and on the left-hand side, you will see the DELETE button, click on that.