Reset Password via the Login Page
1. In www.mcbschools.com/login, please enter your email address; click Next.
2. Instead of entering your password, click Reset Password below the sign-in button.
3. Confirm your email address is correct and click Send Code.
4. Refresh your email inbox and check your junk folder to find the email with the subject line “Consent2Go Username verification code”. This email will contain a six-digit password reset code.
- If you are having trouble receiving the email, repeat steps 1-3 and check all folders in your email.
5. Return to the Consent2Go login page and enter the six-digit code into the field labelled Code. Enter a new, memorable password into the field labelled New Password. Click Submit. You will then be redirected back to the login page where you can use your new password to log in.
If you are still not getting the email with the verification code, please contact your School's designated Consent2Go Administrator, or the Consent2Go Support Team for further assistance. To Request a password reset from a System Administrator, please follow these steps linked below: https://consent2go.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/61000295764