You can reset your Consent2Go password via the Login Page:
- Go to www.mcbschools.com/login , and enter your email address; click Next.
- Instead of entering your password, as usual, click Reset Password below the sign-in button.
- Confirm your email address is correct and click Send Code.
- Refresh your email inbox and/or check your junk/trash folders to find the email with the subject line “Consent2Go Username verification code”. This email will contain a six-digit password reset code.
- If you do not receive the email after 5 minutes, repeat steps 1-3 and double-check your junk/trash folders. If the email still does not arrive, please contact the Consent2Go Support Team for further assistance.
- Return to the Consent2Go login page and enter the six-digit code into the field labeled Code. Then enter a new password into the field labeled New Password. Click Submit. You will then be redirected back to the login page where you can use your new password to log in.
- When accessing Consent2Go in the future, use this new password to log in.