When Consent2Go is implemented at your school, usually you will receive specific information on how to log in for your circumstances. If you haven’t, please see the generic log in instructions below.
1. You will receive an email from ‘email@example.com’ with the subject line “Consent2Go your temporary password”. This is an introductory email to Consent2Go, informing you of your username (usually your email address), and a temporary password.
- If you cannot see this email, please refresh your inbox and check your junk/trash folders.
- If you did not receive the email, please confirm with your school's designated Consent2Go administrator to confirm you have been sent the email.
2. Click the link in your email, or go to www.mcbschools.com/login .
3. In the field labelled Email, enter your email address, or the username provided. Click Next.
4. In the field labelled Password, enter the temporary password exactly as listed in your introductory email. Click Sign In.
5. A new pop-up will now appear titled Change Password. Enter a password of your choice that you will use in future to access Consent2Go. Click Change.
6. As a final step, you will be asked to verify your account before use; a Verify Contact pop-up will show. Select Email then click Verify.
7. Refresh your email inbox to receive the verification email, the subject line will read “Consent2Go Username verification code”. This email will contain a six-digit verification code needed to access your account.
8. On the Consent2Go webpage, enter the verification code in the field labelled Code. Click Submit”. You should automatically be redirected to the Consent2Go homepage of your school.
9. You are now set-up and able to access Consent2Go at your convenience by going to www.mcbschools.com/login and entering your username and password.
If you encounter an error at any of these steps, confirm you have entered all details correctly and try the process again. If you are still having issues, please contact the Consent2Go Support team for further assistance.
Single Sign-On Login:
1. Go to www.mcbschools.com/login .
2. In the field which says Email enter the email address you use within the school for Single Sign-On (SSO) access. Click Next.
3. You may be redirected to take further steps within your SSO portal, follow these directions to confirm which account you wish to choose. If not, you should be automatically redirected to the Consent2Go homepage of your school.
4. You are now free to access Consent2Go at your convenience by going to www.mcbschools.com/login and entering your email address.
If you encounter an error at any of these steps, confirm you have entered all details correctly and try the process again. If you are still having issues, please contact the technical support available at your school to ensure that your SSO is configured appropriately.